- On Arrival Assistance at Airport
- Pick Cochin Drop Trivendrum
- Stay in AC rooms
- Pick Cochin Drop Trivendrum
- 2N Munnar (Dhyanshree/Blue Berg/Bellmount/Albard)
- 1N Thekkday (Sandra Palace/Elpardiso)
- 2N Kovalam(Sea rock/Jeevan Resorts/Sagara Beach Resorts)
- Airport Pick Drop by AC Cab (Private)
- On Arrival-Welcome drink
- Breakfast Only (CP Plan)
- Sightseeing by Private- AC Cab
- Driver Charges
- Toll charges
- Parking Charges
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Personal Expense
- Outside Sightseeing Cab Charges
- Surcharges if any (Only applicable on long weekends and holidays)
- Kerala Holiday Package Day 1 : Fly from Delhi to Cochin , our representative will pick you from aiport Cochin – Munnar (140 kms / 04 hrs drive)
After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Munnar. On your way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, view point etc. Arrive Munnar and check in your hotel . Rest of the day free for your own activities. Overnight stay at hotel. Must stay place for Kerala honeymoon package.
- Kerala Holiday Package Day 2 : Munnar
After breakfast, proceed for Munnar full day Sightseeing – Anayirangal Dam, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rajamalai – where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species. Anamudi the highest peak in S. India is situated in the southern region of the park.
Overnight at hotel in Munnar.
- Kerala tour package Day 3 : Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms / 3 hrs drive)
After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. Transfer to hotel & relax. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing –
The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is thick evergreen forest, declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar river adds to the charm of the park.
You can also do a things in Thekkady like - Boat cruises on the Periyar lake, visit cardamom, pepper, tea & coffee plantation. Overnight at hotel.
- Kerala tour package Day 4 : Thekkady – Kumarakom (150 kms / 4 hrs)
In case of stay in Kumarakom, in the evening visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologist’s paradise, is a favourite haunt of migratory birds like the Siberian Stork, egret, darter, heron and teal.
Other common varities like the woodpecker, skylark, crane, water hen and parrots can also be spotted here. A cruise along the Vembanad Lake is the best way to experience the sanctuary. Overnight stay at hotel.
- DAY5: Drop to Cochin Airport...End of Tour
You can Visit our Barakhamba Office from Monday to Saturday (10:30am to 18:00hrs) to make payment in cash, cheque or Demand Draft
Deposit Cash in any of AXIS bank (1% cash deposit charge extra)
Account Name: Holidayworldwide LLP
Bank Name: - AXIS BANK
Account Number: - 9160-200-4604-3647
IFSC Code: - UTIB0000007
Branch: - Statesmen House
State: New Delhi
Kerala one the most beautiful, serine, picturesque part of South India, as per hindu mythology Kerala was created by Lord Parshuram. Kerala is all in one destination you can enjoy on hills in Munnar a cold place must visit place for honeymooners, Thekkday where you can enjoy wide life, Kumarakom where you can enjoy at lake side lots of lake side resort you can find to stay in, Alleppey is famous for its back water you must stay at houseboat (overnight), Kovalam & Poovar are popular beach of Kerala, you can do day visit at Kanyakumari, you must see the eye-catching sunrise
Kerala Best Destination for honeymoon it would be better if you plan kerala trip for at least 7N/8D days,Kerala honeymoon packages are starting from 11999 per person without flights
You can Reach Delhi to Kerala or from any place by Flight nearest airport is Cochin, By Road Ernakulam Railway station (Ernakulam Junction)
Pre-book you Kerala tour package 2-3 months before to get the best deals
Best Season to Visit: October-March
Sightseeing Places: Cochin: Explore the city visit Cherai beach resort is approx 30 kms from cochin airport, Visit local church, you can also enjoy kathakali dance show.
- Munnar: Tea Plantation Area, anamudi Peak, Mattupetty Dam, Rajamalai national park, Rose Garden, Attukal waterfall, Pothmedu view point,Thommankuthu falls,Mount Carmet Chruch, Echo Point, Power house falls
- Thekkday: A wild life reserve , Periyar wild life sanctuary,Kumily,Mangala devi temple,Ramakalmedu.
- Kumarakom: This place is famous for its lake, you can stay lake at lake side resorts,experience various flora & fauna
- Alleppey (Alapphuza): Must visit place " BACKWATER" enjoy overnight at houseboat, also famous for canals & lagoons. Various types of overnight stay you can plan (Alleppey round trip or Alleppey kumarakom round trip). For couple opted for Kerala honeymoon package, can opt for candle light dinner and flower bed decoration on houseboat
- Kovalam: Famous beach of Kerala. Plenty of leisure options are available on the beach. Sunbathing, Swimming, Herbal Massage, cultural programmes.
- Kanayakumari: Its a famous pilgrim center. Sunrise in kanaykumari one the most eye relaxing & serine moment. Visit vivekanand memorial Roack, Gandhi Mandapam, Kanaykumari temple
Things to Do -Kerala-
Kathakali Dance Show:Better book your tickets online
Ayurvedic Massage:Beach side Ayurvedic massage
Festival:Onam, PoingalNehru Trophy Boat Race (August),
Sports:Nehru Trophy Boat Race & Kumarakom boat race (August),