Destination: 2N Srinagar 1N Gulmarg 1N Pahalgam HotelMeals
Tour Start From: Srinagar, Validity: Till Jan 2019
Meals:4 Breakfast,4 Dinner
Kashmir Package Explore Kashmir with best tour plan desgined by locals, see the unseen beauty of Kashmir. Srinagar Here u find famous Dal lake enjoy shikara ride must visit Honeymoon Lake also by shikara.Gulmarg Stunning Breathtaking Milky snow covered mountanies,use gondola ride go to phase-2 to enjoy the real view of mountainsPahalgamAfter you enjoy Gulmarg go to Pahalgam its approx 3 hrs from Pahalgham, people who love camping its a paradise for them.
- On arrival airport assitance
- 1 Night Stay Srinagar Hotel
- 1 Night Stay Houseboat
- Pirvate Cab for Entire Trip
- 4 Breakfast 4 Dinner at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per tour plan only
- 1n Gulmarg
- 1 Night Pahalgam-3* Hotel
- Free Shikara Ride at Dal Lake*
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Any Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers, etc.
- Cost of excursions & optional tours, entrance fees & local guides availed of by the travelers, other than specified in Inclusions
- Surcharge if any
- Early check in/Late check out
- Anything which is not mention above
- Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation Policy pertinent for booking done as Guarantee Booking
- This is to educate you, before affirm your booking which require ensure booking that our ordinary cancelation arrangement specified instantly here under won't be material for your booking.
- Cancellation charges per individual will be appropriate as taking after:
- In the event that cancellation is made at whatever time at least 45 days preceding takeoff, Rs. 20,000/ - should be deducted.
- In the event that cancellation is made 44 to 31 days before takeoff, 45% of visit cost should be deducted.
- On the off chance that cancellation is made 30 to 15 days before takeoff, half of visit cost should be deducted.
- On the off chance that cancellation is made 14 to 08 days before takeoff, 85% of visit cost should be deducted.
- In the event that cancellation is made at whatever time less then 07 days preceding flight or on the off chance that traveler is no show at the season of takeoff, 100% of visit cost should be deducted.
- Notwithstanding the above, if there should arise an occurrence of cancellation of visit by either party, the sum spent by the Company on visas, medicinal protection, POE including authoritative charges would be payable by the Client. In the event that the aggregate cancellation charges said above surpass the sum paid by the Client, the adjust sum would be payable by the Client.
- In the event of Third Party Products (Flight, Hotel, Rail, Cruise, and so forth.) the tenets identifying with cancellation and the cancellation plan recommended by the concerned Third Party Service Provider would be appropriate and also the Company should have the privilege to claim administration and correspondence charges.
- Bank Name
- Account Name
- Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Kotak Bank
- Holidayworldwide LLP
- Statesmen House, New Delhi
Free Shikara Ride for Honeymoon Couple only
|Room||Adult||CNB3-6 year||CWB7-11 year||Infant|
|Rates||Per head on twin sharing|
Day 1 Srinagar :Arrive Mauritius
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum river. Visit the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Later drive for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in houseboats.(D)
Day 2: Gulmarg-(56 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive)
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.(B,D)
Day 3: Pahalgam (152 kilometers / 4-5 hrs drive) : After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.. (B,D) .
Day 4: Local sightseeing in Pahalgam and drive to Srinagar (97 kilometers / 3-4 hrs drive)In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley (optional cost) and Chandanwari (optional cost) as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel/ houseboat for overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.(B)
2.5% processing fee online payment by Credit or debit card